A tour with incredible scenery, clean mountain air and interesting sites. Let's conquer the highest peak of Ukraine - Hoverla, 2061m high. You will be able to visit the waterfall in Yaremche and the resort complex Bukovel. Touch the historical past of the Carpathian region and enjoy the color of the Hutsul towns. To rest your heart and feel positive emotions, we travel the Carpathians!
*tour does not take place in winter
- Visiting the waterfall Probiy
- climbing tour of Hoverla
- Medical insurance
- Transport service on the program
- Visits of tourist complex "Bukovel"
- Overnight stay in the hotel
- Visiting a wooden church in Rohatyn
- Accompanying a representative of the firm
- Inbound tickets to excursions
- Hutsul dinner with musicians
- Ascent chair lift
8:00 - departure from Lviv. Behind are the tops of Lviv cathedrals, ahead of the adventure and once again the adventure! The first stop is Rohatyn. Visiting a wooden church. Moving to Yaremche - the pearl of the Carpathians. Beautiful mountain scenery, healing springs, cultural monuments, interesting history. Visit the waterfall Breakthrough. Free time for photo and souvenir purchase. Visit to Bukovel tourist complex. Climbing the cable car to the mountain and viewing the Carpathian panorama. Check-in. Hutsul dinner with musicians. Sweet dreams and a new tourist morning!
Breakfast and eviction. Moving to the Zaroslyak sports base and preparing for the climb. Mountain climb. Carpathian panorama overview. Free time. Descent from the mountain. Returning home, but with luggage of pleasant memories and lots of little things to remember about the trip. Approximate arrival to Lviv at 23:00.
1. The length of the route to the summit of Hoverla and back 6 - 6,5 km, elevation difference of 800 meters;
2. The ascent to the mountain takes approximately 4 - 5 hours, descent approximately 3 - 4 hours;
3. The route is designed for the average group of physically healthy people;
4. Participation in the excursion does not require prior training or experience;
5. During the ascent and descent, alcohol is strictly forbidden.
The tour operator is not responsible for traffic jams.
The tour operator reserves the right to make changes to the program without reducing the total volume of services provided.
If there is a significant fluctuation in fuel prices, the tour operator reserves the right to change the cost of the tour.
The cost of admission tickets before the tour will be specified.
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Reviews of tourists
based on 1 reviews
Give feedbackshare your impressions
змучені, але щасливі!
Ми дуже довго вибирали тур в Карпати. Піднімалися на Говерлу вперше! було важко, але ми це зробили! командний дух групи нас підбадьорював! Поїздкою задоволені! Обов'язково звернемося до вас ще!
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook