A tour with incredible scenery, clean mountain air and interesting sites. You will be able to visit the waterfall in Yaremche and the resort complex Bukovel. Touch the historical past of the Carpathian region and enjoy the color of the Hutsul towns. To rest your heart and feel positive emotions, we travel the Carpathians!
- Visiting a wooden church in Rohatyn
- Visiting the museum "Didova Pharmacy"
- Homestay accommodation
- Accompanying a representative of the firm
- Visiting the waterfall Probiy
- Visits of tourist complex "Bukovel"
- Visit the Museum "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors"
- Visiting the museum - the estate of Roman Kumlyk
- Medical insurance
- Transport service on the program
- Entrance tickets to ski lifts
- Hutsul dinner and participation in the fun
- Inbound tickets to excursions
8:00 - departure from Lviv. The tops of Lviv cathedrals are behind, adventures are ahead and adventures again! The first place to stop is Rohatyn. Visiting a wooden church. Moving to Yaremche - the pearl of the Carpathians. Beautiful mountain scenery, healing springs, cultural attractions, interesting history. Visiting the waterfall Probiy. Free time for photos and souvenirs. Visiting the tourist complex "Bukovel". Climbing the chairlift to the mountain and viewing the Carpathian panoramas. Settlement in the estate. Hutsul fun. Sweet dreams and until the new tourist morning!
Breakfast and check-out. Excursion around the museum - Roman Kumlyk's estate, Hutsul museum of everyday life and musical instruments. Excursion to the museum "Shadows of forgotten ancestors". Photo in Hutsul clothes. Lunch. Moving to the village of Kryvorivnya. Review of the Hutsul church and tasting museum "Grandfather's Pharmacy". Returning home, but with a baggage of pleasant memories and many little things in memory of the trip. Approximate arrival in Lviv at 23:00.
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook