Gaida with us in the heart of the Hutsul region to celebrate Christmas! Immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere of Carpathian traditions and landscapes!
* The cost of the tour is 2585 UAH / person. When booking before November 25, the cost is 2395 UAH / person.
* The cost of the tour is a Hutsul festive dinner. Nativity scene. (07.01.2021)
* In addition, we offer a Christmas dinner with carols and carols - 650 UAH / person. (06.01.2021)
- Visiting the museum - the estate of Roman Kumlyk
- Medical insurance
- Meals (breakfasts / dinners)
- Homestay accommodation
- Visiting the museum "Didova Pharmacy"
- Visiting the waterfall Probiy
- Visit the Museum "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors"
- Accompanying a representative of the firm
- Visits of tourist complex "Bukovel"
- Hutsul festive dinner. Nativity scene.
- Transport service on the program
- Rental of ski equipment
- Inbound tickets to excursions
- Cheese tasting
- Subscription to the ski lifts
08:00 Departure from Lviv. The tops of Lviv cathedrals are behind, adventures are ahead and adventures again! The first place to stop is Rohatyn. Visiting a wooden church. Moving to Yavoriv. Visiting the eco-farm "Hutsul cheese factory". Review of the cheese making process. Product tasting. Time to buy craft cheeses. Moving to Verkhovyna - the ethno-geographical center of the Hutsul region, located on the banks of the famous river Black Cheremosh. Settlements in private estates. Time to relax.Lean dinner in Hutsul style . Overnight. Sweet dreams and until the new tourist morning :)
10:00 Breakfast. Excursion to the new museum of the Hutsul capital "Grandfather's Pharmacy". Interesting information aboutabout the healing properties of Carpathian herbs, potions and berries, the secrets of strange tinctures with snakes, toadstools and bees and how they saved lives. Moving to Bukovel. Climb on the chairlift and an overview of the Carpathian panoramas. In free time skiing, snowboarding, sledding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, visiting snow tubing, skating rink, fair, SPA complex "VODA club". Return to Verkhovyna. Christmas celebration. Festive dinner in Hutsul style (dress code embroidered). Nativity scene. Overnight. Sweet dreams and until the new tourist morning :)
08:00 Breakfast and check-out. Excursion to the museum "Shadows of forgotten ancestors". Free time for photos in Hutsul clothes and buying souvenirs. Excursion around the museum - Roman Kumlyk's estate. Moving to Yaremche - the pearl of the Carpathians. Beautiful mountain scenery, healing springs, cultural attractions, interesting history. Visiting the waterfall Breakthrough. Free time for photos and souvenirs. Returning home, but with a baggage of pleasant memories and many little things in memory of the trip. Approximate arrival in Lviv at 23:00.
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook