One-day tour with incredible landscapes, clean mountain air and interesting objects. You will be able to feel the grandeur and beauty of Dovbush Rocks, visit the Hoshiv Monastery and take a breeze ride on the Carpathian tram.
Сost for 5 people (car) - 885 UAH/per.
Cost for 12 people (minibus) - 575 UAH/per.
* The cost for another number of people is calculated on request!
* The cost of the program for foreign tourists is calculated on request!
- Accompanying a representative of the firm
- Visit to Hoshiv Monastery
- Visit to the Rocks of Dovbush
- Trip aboard narrow gauge railroad (Carpathians’ tram)
- Transport service on the program
- Medical insurance
- Inbound tickets to excursions
8:00 - departure from Lviv. The tops of Lviv cathedrals are behind, adventures are ahead and adventures again! The first place to stop is Bubnyshche. Visiting the Dovbush Rocks, which against the background of forests and mountains create incredible beauty of mountain landscapes. Free time. Moving to Vygoda. Excursion on the Carpathian tram is an extremely picturesque route through the most beautiful places of the Carpathians. You will be able to admire the enchanting nature: mountains, rivers Mizunka and Svicha, Mizun waterfalls, quench your thirst with water from mountain springs, taste tea from Carpathian herbs. Moving to Hoshiv. Visiting the Hoshiv Monastery. Returning home, but with a baggage of pleasant memories and many little things in memory of the trip. Arrival in Lviv at 22:00.
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook