We invite you to travel in your own car with our guide remotely (via radio)!
ATTENTION: the price is from one car and does not depend on the number of people.
- Technical support of travel (walkie-talkies, FM - microphones)
- Excursion service according to the program
- Accompaniment by a guide
- Transport service according to the program
- Inbound tickets to excursions
Departure from Lviv at 9:00. The tops of Lviv cathedrals are behind, adventures are ahead and adventures again! The first place to stop - the village. Velykyi Lyubyn, which is a balneological resort with hydrogen sulfide sources. Review of the neo-baroque palace of the Brunitskys of the 19th century. Moving to the village. Victorious. You will be able to see the beautiful church in the style of constructivism. The next stop is the village of Tuligolove. The village is famous for its Neo-Renaissance Ball Palace, authored by famous Viennese architects F. Felmer and G. Helmer, as well as the Church of St. Dorothy 17th century. Moving to Komarno. It will be possible to see the Church of the Nativity of the Virgin (1657), St. Michael's Church (1754) and a memorial column (1663), built in honor of the victory of Jan Sobieski over the Turks near Komarno. Dinner. The next stop is the village of Cage. Overview of the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin, which is one of the best examples of wooden sacred architecture. Moving to the last point of our journey - with. Thunder. Review of the wooden Church of the Transfiguration and the UPA hideout museum. Returning home, but with a baggage of pleasant memories and many little things in memory of the trip. Arrival in Lviv at 20:30.
- total mileage up to 130 km (please refuel before the trip);
- during quarantine we do not visit closed premises (museums, temples, galleries, tasting rooms, etc.), but if necessary we inspect them from the outside;
- number of cars in the auto-tour - up to 7;
- Please bring personal protective equipment (mask, gloves, antiseptic).
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook