One-day tour with incredible views, clean mountain air and interesting objects. You will be able to visit: Kamyanka waterfall, Mertve Lake, recreation complex "Zahar Berkut".
The cost for 5 people (car) - 945 UAH/per.
Cost for 12 people (minibus) - 605 UAH/per.
* The cost for another number of people is calculated on request!
* The cost of the program for foreign tourists is calculated on request!
- Visiting the ski resort "Zakhar Berkut"
- Visiting the Dead Lake
- Accompanying a representative of the firm
- Visiting waterfall Kamjanka
- Medical insurance
- Transport service on the program
- Inbound tickets to excursions
- Ascent chair lift
7:00 - departure from Lviv. The tops of Lviv cathedrals are behind, adventures are ahead and adventures again! The first stop is the Kamyanka waterfall, which is located in the picturesque Skole Beskids. Visiting the Dead Lake. Moving to the recreation complex "Zahar Berkut". Ascent by cable car to Vysokyi Verkh mountain, overview of Carpathian panoramas. On the territory of the complex there is a lot of entertainment: the longest cable car in Ukraine, bike park, horseback riding, jeeping. Returning home, but with a baggage of pleasant memories and many little things in memory of the trip. Arrival in Lviv at 23:00.
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook