A tour with incredible scenery, clean mountain air and interesting sites. You will be able to visit the waterfall in Yaremche and the resort complex Bukovel. And also take part in the rafting of the Black River Cheryomosh. While rafting you will find fabulous mountain scenery, rocky shores, fun and harmonious teamwork on the water and the most pleasant experiences. Alloy - the perfect active holiday for body and soul!
* in winter the tour does not take place
- Visiting the waterfall Probiy
- Visits of tourist complex "Bukovel"
- Medical insurance
- Overnight stay in the hotel
- Transport service on the program
- Visiting a wooden church in Rohatyn
- Accompanying a representative of the firm
- Entrance tickets to ski lifts
- Hutsul dinner and participation in the fun
- Inbound tickets to excursions
- Tasting beer
- Take part in rafting
8:00 - departure from Lviv. Behind are the tops of Lviv cathedrals, ahead of the adventure and once again the adventure! The first stop is Rohatyn. Visiting a wooden church. Moving to Yaremche - the pearl of the Carpathians. Beautiful mountain scenery, healing springs, cultural monuments, interesting history. Visit the waterfall Breakthrough. Free time for photo and souvenir purchase. Visit to Bukovel tourist complex. Climbing the cable car to the mountain and viewing the Carpathian panorama. Check-in. Hutsul fun. Sweet dreams and a new tourist morning!
Breakfast and eviction. Moving to Dembrony. Rafting Safety Instructions. Catamaran rafting will occur along the mountainous and plain sections of the Black Cheremosh River to Verkhovyna village. Free time. Will be able to taste live beer. Returning home, but with luggage of pleasant memories and lots of little things to remember about the trip. Approximate arrival to Lviv at 23:30.
- participation in the alloy does not require prior training (experience);
- the alloy time is 2-2.5 hours, depending on the water level;
- the price of the alloy includes the work of the instructor, equipment rental;
- before and during the alloy alcohol is strictly prohibited;
- the route is designed for the average group of physically healthy people.
The tour operator is not responsible for traffic jams.
The tour operator reserves the right to make changes to the program without reducing the total amount of services provided.
If there will be a significant fluctuation in the price of fuel, the tour operator reserves the right to change the cost of the tour.
The cost of entrance tickets before the tour will be specified.
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook