Tour "Children's New Year's in Lviv 2018".
Children love gifts, right? :)) Positive emotions and memories of childhood - the best gift for every child! Tour "Children's New Year's in Lviv 2018" full of emotions will be guaranteed to be a pleasant memory!
The New Year is full of various sweets and delicious chocolate, an opportunity to meet the dragon and sazotrusom. Feel like real knights in plaids and medieval weapons. Flying car and what to do with it. Colored and delicious caramel stained glass, incredible shapes and tastes!
* Optional programs to book during booking a tour!
- Medical insurance
- Excursion service on the program
- Accommodation at the hostel (2 nights)
- Meeting of the tourists by the tour manager
- 1 day bus trip The Golden Horseshoe: three fortified manors of Lviv region
- Guided tour in Oles'k Castle
- Guided tour in Zolochiv Castle
- Guided tour of Pidhirtsi Castle
- Bus excursion program "Ride around Lviv"
- Excursion program "Lviv in the eyes of children"
- Inbound tickets to excursions
- Optional programs
- Train tickets
- Own costs
High castle dressed a festive dress, a serpentine small lights burn around. It's magic, wonderful and charming, seems time has stopped for us ...
Meeting at the railway station. Transfer to the place of settlement. Bright pedestrian excursion "Lviv by the eyes of children". "Caramel Workshop", "Coal Mine", "Yurashki Gingerbread Workshop" and other interesting places in the excursion program. Free time at your discretion. Overnight stay
Today is a special day! :) Excursion "Golden Horseshoe of Lviv Region". Three castles: Olesky, Zolochivsky, Podgoretsky. Return to Lviv. New Year celebrations in the city center. Overnight stay
Eviction. The bus is already waiting for a fairy tale trip. Bus and pedestrian excursion program "Drive raid in Lviv". The tour ends near the train station. Free time. To the new meetings in Lviv!
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook