An ancient legend of the Inkai family tells about a golden city. If they knew that the golden city is not a legend, it's Lvov in autumn! Chestnuts, maple and oak leaves the leaves, they make golden victorious land of Lviv. Yellow all roofs, benches, parks and gardens. Beauty, charming for photo backgrounds.
- Lviv Walking Tour All roads lead to Rynok Square
- Medical insurance
- Overnight stay in the hotel
- Transport service on the program
- Meeting of the tourists by the tour manager
- Visiting сastles Tustan
- Visiting waterfall Kamjanka
- Inbound tickets to excursions
- Own costs
Arrival to Lviv. Check-in at the hotel according to the rules. Walking excursion "All roads lead to the Rynok square". Who knows where all the roads of the world go, but it is known that all roads of Lviv lead to the Rynok square! :).It's the center, it's the decoration of Lviv! Pleasant hum and laughter, street music, backlit medieval facades, fairs, concerts, festivals and the famous pavers are the invariable attributes that will never disappear! Free time. Excursions to choose from:
- we invite you to visit the three most beautiful castles of Lviv region: Oleski, Pidgoretsky and Zolochivsky on a one-day tour "Golden Horseshoe of Lviv Region" (350 UAH / person)
- excursion to the most original establishments of Lviv ... No wonder Lviv is called the "gastronomic capital" of Ukraine "Kneipps of Lviv .." (70 UAH / person);
- bus sightseeing tour "Around Lviv in 180 min" (150 UAH / person) - an opportunity to enjoy the most beautiful panoramas of the city
- walking tour "Lviv Dungeons" (80 UAH / person). Under the pavement of Lviv there are many tunnels and dungeons that were built several centuries ago.
All these places retained their mysterious and mystical atmosphere.
Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Eviction from the hotel. We are going to the Carpathians. Moving to the village of Urich. Tustan Historical and Cultural Reserve is one of the most beautiful and picturesque places in Ukraine. Not only in Ukraine, but throughout Europe, there are still no preserved wooden fortresses of the X-XIII centuries, which puts Tustan in a number of unique monuments of ancient Russian architecture of the pre-Mongol period. Kamyanets Waterfall is a marvel of nature, it is a cascade of waterfalls 7 meters high, located in the National Nature Park "Skole Beskydy".
Return to Lviv at approximately 9:00 pm. Until We Meet Again:)
Fill out the form below to leave a request:
Lviv, Rynok Square
Lviv, an Italian patio
Please complete the form below to leave a review:
Consultations and booking
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat
- Sunday - day out
Consultations via email, viber, facebook